“We still judge ourselves on sex, and we add so much meaning to it, as we add so much meaning to everything in our lives. Sex can be just fun! It can just be fun! It can just be FUN! No one ever says, ‘Oh, you’re playing all that tennis, but where’s it leading?’ ‘Did you enjoy your tennis game?’ ‘Oh, it was just meaningless, wasn’t it…’”
and this is why slut shaming is really really silly
next month is february which means I get to hear “why is there no white history month” for 28 consecutive days
-logs onto facebook-
Ah, those were the days.
But I believe Book 2 can save the romance in the series!
lol have you been misled?
Book 2 has more prominent romance and there is a rumour of the love triangles returning. I…
“Wrong Century” — Brilliant illustration by artist Tomas Kucerovsky depicting the fate of plus-size beauty in the modern age.
Click here to see more.
Please let season 2 be good. -_-0
“i’m worried that TLOK fans will care more about the shipping than the actual plot of the series”
Y’know like the PREVIOUS series. *sighs* And TLOK is getting a great plot so far.
Yep. WOC totally for sure don’t live in big fancy cities and work in interesting creative professions. And shows about them TOTALLY didn’t sell. Nope, nuh-uh, never.
LOL nope! I hate people….in general.
Submitted by thispleasestormod: Bonus depression points: When this applies to an entire show/game/whatever you just watched, not just one character
- Black women are “sassy”.
- You can put on and take off the identity of Black woman at will.
- If a Black woman chooses to relax her hair or wear a wig, she obviously hates herself.
- Famous Black women who choose to wear wigs and/or relax their hair are terrible role models.
- Whenever a Black woman does something, she is representing her whole race whether she wants to or not.
- All famous Black women are role models whether they want to be or not.
As always, thanks for the info tumblr!