Remember when I said I was crafting a mix based on these fics I wrote sometime ago? Yep, this is the mix. I apologize for the crappy album art, but I was a bit in a hurry as the wi-fi where I am is crappy. Enjoy and try not to feeling all over the place too much.
[1.OHNE DICH- rammstein 2. AIN’T NO SUNSHINE- bill withers 3. WHEN YOU GO- jonathan coulton 4. REMEMBER- emilie autumn 5. SOMETHING I CAN NEVER HAVE- nine inch nails 6. WHO’S GONNA SAVE MY SOUL (CIVIL PROGRAM REMIX)- gnarls barkley 7. I WISH I NEVER SAW THE SUNSHINE- the ronettes 8. EVERYTHING YOU EVER- dr. horrible’s sing along blog soundtrack 9. NEBEL- rammstein]
LISTEN HERE @ 8TRACKS
Soooo… apparently this new additions got me wanna write all over the place. Enjoy!
So I got this idea from the deluge of musical prompts that were given to me last week. I figured why not start a series of fics based on Disney movies lyrics? I made many of em. ^_^ Enjoy!
Mom: when I was your age….
So this might be the final part of the musical series of fic. (Unless ya want to give me more musicals to write stuff to.) Enjoy!
If my muse has a ship with yours, I will mostly likely:
- like all your posts
- use every meme as a lame excuse to make our characters interact
- write drabbles about them
- reblog quotes and pictures that remind me of the ship
- talk about them in random RPs and asks
- swoon every time they talk
I don’t ever expect the same amount of attention in return. I just think it’s pretty awesome that we created love together. That’s pretty damn amazing. It makes me want to brag and show them off like a kid with a loose tooth. I hope that isn’t weird or off-putting, but if it is, I would recommend not doing ships with me.
So I asked for more musical prompts on plurk, and I’m rather proud of this batch. (The prompts were rather long, so the rest might be found on episodes 3/4.) Enjoy!
ENDLESS BENNY SIEGEL APPRECIATION → Season 5 Promo Benny
So on plurk, some asked for fics based on songs and even musicals, therefore the subtitle, enjoy!
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on: